July 14, 2011

Back to School! It's almost time...

Rhea Lana's Back-to-School/Fall and Winter Event is quickly approaching to start it's 3rd year in Frisco...August 10-13 at the Preston Village Shopping Center (Southeast corner of Hwy 121 and Preston Road behind Chick-fil-A and next to the PGA Superstore)! Our Private PreSale for Volunteers, Consignors, Moms-to-Be (Print a Pass on-line at www.rhealana.com) and guests is Tuesday, August 9. Turn your CLUTTER into CASH by CONSIGNING with Rhea Lana's. Consignors make 70-80% of their total sales, can check sales on-line throughout the week, and receive their check the day after the sale at consignor pick-up. Register at www.rhealana.com today; all the steps to the easy process are detailed on-line. SHOPPING with Rhea Lana's can't be beat...find everything your kiddos need all under one roof and for a huge bargain! Admission is free...always! :) Don't miss HALF-PRICE days on Friday and Saturday, August 12-13 for even better deals!One more opportunity with Rhea Lana's is VOLUNTEERING! Our volunteers have first dibs on all the best items because they shop first!

This is a fantastic opportunity. The first time I walked into a Rhea Lana sale was as a shopper. I scored lots of fantastic toys for the kids, Tatum's first Halloween Costume, and the friend I was with scored an awesome like-new double stroller for her growing brood. Last year, after putting in only a few items in the sale, I walked away with cash in hand, ready to buy for the coming school year. This sale is very worth your time and energy whether it be as a shopper or a consignor.

Details on all the "in's and out's" of Rhea Lana's can be found at www.rhealana.com OR like us on Facebook at Rhea Lana's of Frisco!

1 comment:

Jeanine said...

I wish I lived in the area.