My friend Mary has a cool little feature on her blog called "Flashback Friday." It's always fun to look back at those sweet memories...so I thought I'd steal her idea! lol. This is a video of Tatum's first cereal. She's about 4 months, Trev is about 18 months. I can't believe what a baby Trevor was. He had the sweetest baby voice ever. I remember one of our closest friends commenting back then about how Trevor still had a "baby voice" and at the time, I had no idea what he meant. Now, I certainly do and if this doesn't make a mama want another baby boy, well... it does. The first year of Tatum's life was a busy one. Truth be told, I really don't remember much of it. I think we were in "survival mode," just doing life the best we could. I'm so grateful for photos and videos...they make faint memories fresh, and have a handy way of erasing all the hard stuff in between!
No comments:
Post a Comment