December 14, 2009

Makin' a list...checkin' it twice....

Trevor and Daddy happily explored the decor surrounding Santa's big purple chair as Mom and Tatum approached Santa. Tatum smiled at Santa, and was perfectly pleased to meet him.

"Oh, no...wait, wait" said Santa, "let's get brother here first."

"Well," thought Mom, "I guess Santa knows what he's doing..." He's probably worried Tatum will become upset soon. Better to get the older sibling first... to show the baby everything is fine.


I'm not sure Santa quite expected this:

Though really, being Santa and all... he shouldn't have been too surprised. Isn't he a guy who remembers things? That whole naughty/nice bit?.... Maybe he should make another list because evidently, he didn't remember this:

4 comments:

Mary said...

Oh silly Santa. What was he thinking? He should have suckers for toddlers. Bet that would help them warm up to him! Love your background!!!!!

You're so talented!

Corrie said...

HA HA HA HA!!! I've decided not to take Clara to visit Santa this year. I mean, really. She would hate it and although I would love the picture, this huge pregnant mama doesn't think she can handle it! Not this year at least! And when I ask Clara if Santa is coming to her house she says plainly, "Nope!" Your pics are hillarious, Heather!!

Lisa Mae said...

those pics are priceless!

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

Love this!!! We are going to pay Ole' Santa a visit tomorrow...I can't wait to see the reaction(s) on two little boy's faces!