June 19, 2009

In case I disappear for a while...

I've found a new project. It's related to the blog and might take up some of the time I usually spend blogging...so I thought I'd better explain. When I started this blog, I started it with the intention of keeping friends and family up-to-date on our crew...especially those friends and family members that live far away. It's also become a sort of virtual baby book and well... the closest thing to a scrapbook that either of my kiddos is likely to get...until now! I've decided to turn all of my posts into scrapbook pages. The cool part is I can create them all in photoshop and print them in a bound book on shutterfly. So... now I'm going back to all those 2008 posts and re-living them. Good times. According to my blog archive, there are 96 posts for 2008...I've completed 14 of them for the book. They look something like this...


4 comments:

Chris, Miranda, Prestley & Hudsyn said...

Cool...could you do mine next? :)

Misty Rice said...

So did you do those layouts on photoshop yourself, or those just some that you did on shutterfly?

I keep telling myself to do that too...because right now I do blog and shutterfly books, but I am SO behind on shutterfly books. I keep telling myself I will do one for each kid for each year. Yea... im pretty behind lets just say.

Mary said...

Those are fantastic!! Girl you are so talented :) Poor Trevor in his little mask--I hate those things but they sure do help!

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

Ummm...Also a Fabulous idea!!! Very time consuming I bet! I need to do that as well, because we don't have a scrap book in this house either!