The Goal: Meet Jake and the Neverland Pirates, courtesy of Disney Junior.
The Outcome: Mr. and Miss Personality at their pirate finest...
Not bad considering their mommy used resale store threads, scissors, fabric glue, and glow-in-the-dark fabric paint to achieve the look. It definitely has a home-spun feel and for some reason I like that.
Let's not forget this guy... "Cubby" as he's known on the show. I think his face clearly shows what he thought of the whole "trick or treat" experience.
I'm sorry Trey... I just couldn't help myself. And the fact that you are so tiny, your costume was constructed from one (note-book paper sized) piece of blue felt, glued to a onesie.... well, that's just hilarious to me, and precious.
The Outcome: Mr. and Miss Personality at their pirate finest...
Not bad considering their mommy used resale store threads, scissors, fabric glue, and glow-in-the-dark fabric paint to achieve the look. It definitely has a home-spun feel and for some reason I like that.
Let's not forget this guy... "Cubby" as he's known on the show. I think his face clearly shows what he thought of the whole "trick or treat" experience.
I'm sorry Trey... I just couldn't help myself. And the fact that you are so tiny, your costume was constructed from one (note-book paper sized) piece of blue felt, glued to a onesie.... well, that's just hilarious to me, and precious.
3 comments:
We love Jake, Izzy and Cubby. A lot of mornings, I'm Izzy and Rustin is Cubby while Jake bosses us all around.
I'm super impressed with your costume making abilities! They are perfect!
You are super amazing! Great job Heather!
Morgan has asked to be this very pirate this year after being a princess last few years. :) Too cute. -Misty
Post a Comment