Wow! He does look like his daddy and so grown up looking, too! Where does the time go?
Wow I can only look at his legs because I am comparing his legs to Charlie's and he looks lean and like a little boy where she, bless her heart, still looks like a baby with those chunky legs! Ha! He looks really cute and definitely ready to play!
When do we get to see the video of his first game?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow! He does look like his daddy and so grown up looking, too! Where does the time go?
Wow I can only look at his legs because I am comparing his legs to Charlie's and he looks lean and like a little boy where she, bless her heart, still looks like a baby with those chunky legs! Ha! He looks really cute and definitely ready to play!
When do we get to see the video of his first game?
Post a Comment