November 9, 2009

Because this blog is my virtual baby-book...

I would be remiss to leave out the details our our well-baby checks today!

First, our Dynamite is a total champ. He got a shot in each leg today. He laid on the table, legs dangling at the end, two nurses at his feet. His daddy held his arms down.

The shots go in.... he blinks, he winces. And as the nurses gather their belongings to leave, he sweetly tells them "thank you!"

He's a total rock star, I'm tellin' you.

And he has the biggest head ever... no, not as in "an elevated sense of self"...the boy literally has a huge head. 51 cm in fact. He also weighs 31.8 pounds (85%) and is exactly 3 feet tall! (88%)


And our little miss Tatum also did wonderfully well! She turned 10 months old yesterday!

She definitely cried after her shots...and in classic Tatum form, she turned to give the nurse a look that told her exactly what she thought of her. It's so funny to see "angry eyes" on a baby. And again, true to form, she was over it and happy as a clam in about 30 seconds.

Our "little" girl is not as big-headed as her brother... at 46 cm. She is 29.5 inches tall (90%) and weighs 26.5 pounds! (that's >97%).


I love every inch of my sweet girl. I can't believe we're just two months from her FIRST birthday!

2 comments:

Chris, Miranda, Prestley & Hudsyn said...

It's crazy that a 10 month old weighs as much as my 2 year old ;)

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

I just love both your kids and I've never even met them!!! I love that Trevor told them thank you for Shots and I could just eat Tatum!!!! What Blessings!