Poor Tater! At least she looks happy! Ryder was a horrible teether, he was crabby and had super bad diaper rash. We ended up having to get prescription cream for him.
Love the pics! I've been behind a few posts and got caught up. It was fun to see you at church on Sunday.
Do you use photoshop to make your headers? We have had photoshop for a while but I'm just now trying to teach myself how to use it. Your blog design is super cute!
3 comments:
Cute pictures! Just watched the video of making the cake--I'd missed it. Hilarious. The kids just can't get ENOUGH sprinkles!
Poor Tater! At least she looks happy! Ryder was a horrible teether, he was crabby and had super bad diaper rash. We ended up having to get prescription cream for him.
Love your little skinny-dipper!!
Love the pics! I've been behind a few posts and got caught up. It was fun to see you at church on Sunday.
Do you use photoshop to make your headers? We have had photoshop for a while but I'm just now trying to teach myself how to use it. Your blog design is super cute!
Post a Comment