HINT: MOST OF THE TIME WHEN TREVOR SAYS IT, HE IS POINTING AT A PERSON'S FACE
For weeks, I've been thinking I should stick a notebook somewhere handy in the house and write down all of the crazy words Trevor says during the course of a day. He is such a little parrot right now, and soaks up new words like a sponge. At times (okay, a LOT of the time), Trevor's rendition of common words morphs into a language all his own. Remember waaaay back in school when they taught you to improve your reading comprehension by using "context clues?"... I now understand why. Who knew those elementary reading skills would one day bridge the communication gap between myself and my quasi-conversational toddler?!
For all of you experts in toddler-speak out there... how 'bout a little "Question of the Day?" (*This term should be taken VERY loosely, and does not commit the writer to posing said "QOD" on a daily basis...in fact, it may never happen again.)
Today's Trevor-ism is: "Nyun-guy"
Who can tell me what it means?!?
7 comments:
Ninja Guy?
Of course its harder when reading it and you cant hear him saying it, and you have to have a little boy and probably know what type of little boy toys he is into.....
I am thinking hard...he and R probably encounter the same toys and experiences right now so I am racking my brain for what we see on a daily basis that sounds like "Nyun-Guy"! Can't wait to hear the answer!
Gonna think about this one...
Okay is it "you're welcome"
I think it is Trevor's way of saying HUNGRY. Just look at the size of that boy!
Angry?
Post a Comment