I was going to post something about Heather and SFA, and had a GREAT picture from Halloween of 1996 (thanks to Jenny). But two things hinder me from doing much here…
1) I know very little about her SFA days. My total knowledge amounts to this – she was part of BSF, spoke spanish really well, had a “knockout” softball experience, and lived with her brother while their neighbors thought they were in an abusive marriage.
Heather's post-publish Edit: Okay... it's true. Bryan and I lived together and we fought a 'little' bit. ;-) Our neighbor, Steven, did think we were a couple (after all, we were Bryan and Heather Scott)... and that our relationship was definitely anything but amicable. BUT I have to step in here to make SURE it's clear that our fights were entirely mutual and that my brother NEVER laid a hand on me. Bryan is really a wonderful guy, wonderful husband, etc... we were just EXTREMELY immature as college students.
2) Heather is the main “blogger” – so for me to post any picture that’s even relatively embarrassing is risky. Plus, this is not meant to be all humor, which is always a temptation for me.
That said, I also know that SFA was where everyone at my school (ETBU in Marshall) would drive on the weekends for a good party… so, take that for what it’s worth. There were no chance meetings in college as I was too intertwined with soccer and BH#6 (“Before Heather” – that’s how I refer to previous girlfriends now, going back to jr. high on the numbering), so I never drove down to SFA.
So, instead of SFA representing her college years, I’ll just redo this post to be… “My Wife… Part II – S.F.A. – So Freakin’ Attractive”.
Trevor, what do you think of this post?
Ok… I get the point… you’re right.
Better to come…
- Nathan
2 comments:
Too funny!!!!
Picturing fights between brother and sister...yep not too hard to imagine. I lived with my brother's girlfriend in college (now wife,) and we fought enough just seeing each other that often. I remember one time we went to church together and he wanted to go eat and I was itching to get home to lay outside since it was sunny--I made the comment, "We're missing some perfectly good sun," and he took me home and said he'd never offer to buy me lunch again. I don't think he has since then either--man of his word. :)
Post a Comment