May 18, 2008

Flying Fish?!?

Saturday afternoon, Trevor proved to us all that our suspicions are spot-on... he IS a water baby! Daddy never disappoints when it comes to showing Trevor how to have big fun! Here is proof!


(Not the best picture; I thought the sky made it look cool!)

4 comments:

outlaw jones family said...

ok I get it Dynamite...; ) I hope that is your backyard, and if so I am jealous! My husband builds pools, but do we have one? No! And probable won't in this house. We're the geniuses who bought a house next to a marsh. We can't play in the backyard in the summer because of mesquitos so a pool is a no go! I was going to send you a message awhile ago re comments people make. Mostly, people don't know what there talking about, esp other mothers! Caleb was in the 20th percentile until 18 mos. and people always you to tell me how big he was for his age. Ha!

ps. I stink at putting my blog together, how do you add the links to friends pages? It takes me forever to get here!

pss. how are you feeling? over the shock yet?

outlaw jones family said...

ok, please disregard the typos in my previous comment, I forgot to proofread! oops!

outlaw jones family said...

I followed your directions- It worked, but how do I make a pretty list/box like you guys have? Is there a tutorial for this stuff? Now I look like I'm advertising for you! : )

Colleen said...

I want to steal that body suit for my little "E" !! Trevor looks so adorable!!